Friday, May 14, 2010

Can anyone tell me a site with info about duck hunting?

how to, or info on the rules or just anythingCan anyone tell me a site with info about duck hunting?
Ducks Unlimited is a good place for the HOW, but every state has thier own rules and regulations.Can anyone tell me a site with info about duck hunting?
No problem, and thanks

Report Abuse



www.du.org
they are different rules for duck hunting in different places.you can go under google type duck hunting and see what comes up or go to the nearest wildlife management and get a hand book or talk to the local fish and game office.they can tell you more.
basspro
www.fga.net.au (thats field and game australia)


also theres another one I know about called fish and game nz I don't know the address though
Ducks, Unlimited. I dont know the specific adress, but there may be a link from the Dept. of Natural Resources in your state.

No comments:

Post a Comment