Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Second day in a row, in the hunting section, I've been getting ';deleted q'; pages but question is still there?

I've also typed in several LONG answers yesterday and today and when I tried to submit them, I got a ';Breather'; page, and found my answer couldn't be recovered!





I'm about frusterated with this problem. If answers becomes much more non-functional I'm gonna have to give it up. I love this site, but if it's not gonna WORK anymore, what is the point?





Is this a temporary problem?


Has anybody else noticed this?


Are you p-o'ed too?Second day in a row, in the hunting section, I've been getting ';deleted q'; pages but question is still there?
Yes, these ';updates'; aren't upgrades.


When I get the breather message, I've found that after i hit SUBMIT, if I go to my profile, the question, with my answer, is there.Second day in a row, in the hunting section, I've been getting ';deleted q'; pages but question is still there?
I know, also it causes me to post a question twice, for example, you press submit, get the breather page, press back and press submit again, and your question is posted twice.





-.-!
yes this is happening to me a lot just recently i didn't know if it was just happening to me or not, i don't know why, do you think we will be given an explanation?
I've been getting that ';breather'; message a lot too when I click on a question the last few days.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment