Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you rather go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney, or have a Kennedy drive you home late at night?

Damn good question.





Having a weapon near Dick Cheney would be awfully tempting (accidents DO happen...)





But a night out with a Kennedy could be fun as hell. And cars have better safety features these days (although I DO live near a lake...)





Damn. It's a quandary!Would you rather go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney, or have a Kennedy drive you home late at night?
Kennedy, I would bring a weapon and defend myself.Would you rather go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney, or have a Kennedy drive you home late at night?
I'd rather date a suicide bomber...lolz.





I keed I keed...**grin**
Hunting with Dick cause at least I'll have a gun too, however a night out with a Kennedy sounds like more fun.





Funny question.
Dick Cheney, he is educated and has manners.
I would rather have a Kennedy. My family actually had very interesting meetings with the Kennedy's





My father was asked by Robert to fly with him to the Iowa Caucuses (sp?)





My mother was upset because she kept missing his motor cade when he was coming to town to visit. His motorcade decided to take a different path and she was on the side of the road on the way home from taking her nursing boards and he got out and shook her hand and said we need more nurses like you.





My father spent the night in the church before RFK's funeral so he could and did attend





Finally Rose Kennedy was on the elevator with my aunt and grandmother at the UN and later that night they were at a party and she smoked all of my aunts cigarettes.





So A Kennedy for sure.





No one in my family has ever met Chaney
tough question! lol
WELL I DON'T HUNT. SO I GUESS I WOULD GO WITH KENNEDY .BUT MY TRUE THOUGHT IS ---ACCIDENTS ARE ACCIDENTS .AND THAT GOES FOR BOTH CHANEY AND KENNEDY.
I definitely rather go with Mr. Cheney!
Kennedys leave dead victims. Cheney was just using birdshot, so no lasting injuries if you're wearing shooting glasses as you should be.





How about if I could go on a hunting trip with Ted Kennedy, on which I have to drive across a bridge while holding a loaded shotgun facing his big fat head?





-Jeffrey
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment