Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There is only one answer: Were they hunting nomads or cave dwellers.?

I guess my answer is nothing more than a question...





Who are ';they';??





Are ';they'; Homo Erectus? Are ';they'; the cast from Lost? Or, perhaps, are ';they'; the rulers of the free world?





Without knowing who ';they'; are, you won't get a good answer!!There is only one answer: Were they hunting nomads or cave dwellers.?
You have to realize there are some areas where there are a lot of caves. They can't find Bin Laden because there are so many caves. Also, it doesn't have to be a big cave but just a rock overhang or a nook in the side of a mountain. It was shelter from the elements. In good weather, they would be outside hunting big game, living in the elements. In bad weather, they would return to a place best able to provide shelter. I suppose they would leave people but most would want to go. The ones that lived in year round warm weather, would still want this type of shelter for storms. Believe me, there are times when I wish I had a cave.There is only one answer: Were they hunting nomads or cave dwellers.?
Technically a bit of both, I guess. They used caves and other areas as shelter when they lived in areas where they could hunt. When they ran out of animals to hunt, they would leave the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment