Friday, May 14, 2010

What is your favorite hunting season?

mine is bow season deer then QuailWhat is your favorite hunting season?
I love duck and goose season because you can still interact with buddies in the blind. Dont get me wrong, i love hunting in general, but duck/goose is my absolute favorite. Plus ducks and geese are a good challenge to shoot.What is your favorite hunting season?
Bow, rifle, shotgun, revolver for rabbits, pheasant, grouse, squirrel, woodcock, dove, quail, groundhog, crows, whitetail deer, turkey, Elk, bear.*
Any one thats OPEN.
Mine is regular deer season.





H
I live in the mountains of Floyd County, Virginia and love to hunt white tail deer here. We have a 4 week rifle season that starts the Saturday before Thanksgiving and can kill 5 deer. This year I'm using my Ruger model 77 chambered for the 300 Winchester Magnum. I reload all my rifle bullets and get an extra feeling of satisfaction and pride from hunting with bullets I custom load for each rifle. When I'm in the woods hunting on my land it makes me glad that I live in such a great country where we are free to do such things. I thank God for giving me this life and all the things I have here, and I hope to leave my land better than it was when I moved here so those who come after me can also enjoy it like I do.
i would have to say bow season for deer is at the way top then ducks season
Wabbit Season.
Duck season, then deer then turkey.
hunting wolverines in alaska with my uncle with a frickin 12 guage
Mine is Bow season deer because its challenging. then i like squirrel because there fun to shoot!
i like it all, but my favorite is whitetail bow season. i just love the sound of my arrow flying through the air and hitting the lungs of that big buck.








shhhhhh thump =)
Tourist season. . .








Hey, somebody had to say it. . .
Deer rifle(i do bow hunt I just like the guns better) squirrel
Pheasant/Rabbit, then duck/geese, and deer comes in a distant third.

No comments:

Post a Comment