Friday, May 14, 2010

How old is the song ';Angeles'; by Elliot Smith? (from good will hunting?)?

I heard this song and saw it was called Angeles by Elliot Smith, at least I'm pretty sure. I was wondering if this song was in good will hunting or if you knew of a song called angeles that was in the movie. I'm wondering how old this song is b/c i'm surprised i've never heard of it b/f. thanks so much.How old is the song ';Angeles'; by Elliot Smith? (from good will hunting?)?
Elliot Smith killed himself (but his gf was locked in the bathroom) in 2006 so its at least a year old. I have it on my iTunes and yes it is from Good Will HuntingHow old is the song ';Angeles'; by Elliot Smith? (from good will hunting?)?
Maybe this will help?





http://www.amazon.com/Either-Elliott-Smi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment