Friday, May 14, 2010

What should i wear when i'm job hunting?

I was thinking of wearing dress black pants with heels


so it looks professional


what do you guys think?What should i wear when i'm job hunting?
Just FYI but this question was put into the HUNTING section because of the word hunting in your question. You may want to delete this one and put it in a more suitable section...





I said to delete the question....But you didn't and all these great answers are now here. I hope they helped.





Orange vest and gillie suits...lolWhat should i wear when i'm job hunting?
They say that you should always dress for the job you want....


Then why am I dressed up like a pirate in this resturant.


It seems that some hacker stole my idenity.....!


Now I'm serving tourists chowder and ice tea.....


should have went to free.....credit report dot com!...Yee Haw!!!!
Try to wear ';one-step-above'; the position for which you are applying.
Run like a deer has it right if job hunting in NYS. I would add a nice 9mm riding on your hip...gives the look a sexy touch.
It sounds good, along with a solid-colored jacket and shirt. Good luck with it. But this question should be re-posted under Careers and Employment for the best replies.
Nothing but camouflage underwear and extra high heels would get you hired in a N.Y. minute.*
I'd go with full camo, even might consider a ghilli suit.
For God's sake people, don't just let yahoo categorize your questions for you!
Sounds good, vest, no shirt


Hope you harvest the job
For the ';HUNTING'; section you should wear camo!
probably camo, or a ghillie suit if you're really hardcore
Since this is in the hunting section I would say camouflage so they dont see you.
i'd say put this in the right catagorie your in hunting.
I wear camouflage when I hunt but whatever floats your boat.
My vote is for Blaze orange with a .300 Win Mag strapped to your back.
well if your equipped and its a topless job,, might work,, oo )( O O

No comments:

Post a Comment