Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to get me a new hunting dog, But I want to give a unique name , It will be a hunting dog?

Buk sounds like a winner.





Lou


Fag


Dog


Mutt


Bam


Sam


Tit


Goo


Spam


Jack


Bum


HogI want to get me a new hunting dog, But I want to give a unique name , It will be a hunting dog?
What KIND of hunting dog?


German Short hair pointer


German Wire Hair pointer


English setter


English pointer


Portuguese Water Spaniel


Black and Tan coon hound


Red Tick Coon hound


Labrador Retriever


Golden Retriever


Irish Wolf Hound


yada yada yada etc etc etc...





I think you should name it Mr. Fluffy McCuddlebugI want to get me a new hunting dog, But I want to give a unique name , It will be a hunting dog?
Achiever
Bullseye
What kind of hunting dog


our beagles %26amp; coon dogs had ordinary names like Bo,Dan, Sam


How about Zor, or Rum,
Tralfaze or Belvidere.
Gunther
gator
Beer
Duck???
FETCH!!
How about Rex?

No comments:

Post a Comment