Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who will be job hunting tomorrow ?

After reading a question about who is going back to work tomorrow it got me thinking about who will actually be job hunting...





Will you be hunting for work and if so what type ?





Im looking for part time retail and going to hand CV's into store that are looking for people currently....





:)Who will be job hunting tomorrow ?
I will be looking for more gigs in the law.Who will be job hunting tomorrow ?
I'll look for a part-time job soon.
Me. I have a job now but it sucks. Hopefully something good will come up soon. Keep ur fingers crossed for me!





Good Luck to you by the way...
I will be in February, when I take voluntary redundancy.





SHOW ME THE MONEY.
I'm already looking for a new job. Tomorrow is my last day at a place I have worked before.





By the way I'm a temp and sick of it!
I will!!! I am looking for anything... Part time, temporary, even full time...





First I am going to get my resume and cover letter critiqued for the 5th time in 6 months and then I am heading on out.... I need to find something ASAP or I will be forced to drop out of school because I cannot afford to pay to get there.
I will be job hunting! I'm looking for a job as a bank teller or in an office.
Thought I would be.





But I was lucky enough to get a job the friday, before christmas and I start tomorrow.
NOT me! i'll be staying in bed sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment