Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Am maried but my old girl friend is still hunting for my sex.specially each time she sees me.what do i do?

tell her hunting season is over the cat ate your birdAm maried but my old girl friend is still hunting for my sex.specially each time she sees me.what do i do?
You make it seem like you are thinking about doing something you don't need to do?


The answer is simple. You need to tell her that you are not interested, that you are a married man who is happy and she needs to move on and find someone. There problem solved. good luckAm maried but my old girl friend is still hunting for my sex.specially each time she sees me.what do i do?
Tell her to leave you the F*CK ALONE !!!! The answer is pretty STUPID SIMPLE, huh ??? !!!!! Unless, of course . . . . .you're LIKE'N the attention ?!!!!!!!?
ask this question yourself. what you want. you are amrried if even she is married than you can date. or else she can trouble you marriage
say goodbye to your marriage or her, she has no respect for herself, you or your wife, just a typical whore's mentality.
Be direct with her and tell her that you no longer want to communicate with her.
Tell her to eave you alone..if you are comitted to your wife then you should do this as soon as possible. God who does she think she is....!
Say she is to stop por you will call the police and charge her with harassment. simple. do it!
Stay away before you become her sex slave.
What makes her think you are still avaiable? Somthng your doing perhaps?
Tell your wife.
what you want? if you too desier so there is no problem.
have the strength and the morals to say ';No!';
man as long as u dont get caught ur good man

No comments:

Post a Comment