Friday, January 22, 2010

Poll~Whens the last time you played';Big Chief hunting little pale faced woman';?

Saturday night.Poll~Whens the last time you played';Big Chief hunting little pale faced woman';?
The woman is usually pale faced after we are done playing, not beforePoll~Whens the last time you played';Big Chief hunting little pale faced woman';?
It's been a while but I still remember the rules:


1. there are no holes barred.


2. my holes are barred.
I'm always hunting little pale faced woman.





Big Chief fly like eagle. Hung like baboon.





: )
JC wonder if this ';whompum'; question?
Is that anything like hide the sausage?
ooh ooh I like the sound of this game, being pale faced and all....catch me!!!
Never heard of it.....Me uhm palefaced under all this peach fuzz
Can I pick a Big Chief from this page plz??lol
Just last nite...remember???
Been a long time*sighs*
I always play that but please....call me two dogs...
I am a Indian...Hello? my last name....lol
ouch.





my teepee!

No comments:

Post a Comment