Sunday, January 24, 2010

If I get caught job hunting and I get fired from my current job due to that, do I get unemployment in NY?

Your current employer can not legally fire you for looking for another job. If they do and you can prove it then call the labor board because it's not right!If I get caught job hunting and I get fired from my current job due to that, do I get unemployment in NY?
Tell me you are not job hunting whilst you are at work, supposedly working? If you are, you are crazy, putting your job at risk and if caught, may lose your job. Not for the job hunting, but for doing non -work related personal stuff whilst you're being paid for work and supposed to be working. i.e. you're not doing your job


Wait till you've finished work and do this out of work hoursIf I get caught job hunting and I get fired from my current job due to that, do I get unemployment in NY?
No you will be fired for cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment