Friday, January 22, 2010

Any other girls like hunting?

If so, what's your favorite game/season?Any other girls like hunting?
My little sister loves it. It is something that I introduced to her and it is now a pst time that we can enjoy together.Any other girls like hunting?
my mom and sister like to hunt, but i don't really derive pleasure from shooting animals, i just don't get why getting up at 3 and carrying a gun up a mountain is so great, that's why im just going shopping this year while they do that... my sis loves to hunt deer and turkeys.
I've always wanted to go, but nobody will take me! lol I think it's in part because I like to talk a lot, and I understand that you can't really talk when you're hunting.
This is my first year of deer hunting and I filled both of my deer tags in the first 2 days of the season. I had an awsome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment