Friday, January 22, 2010

What is Texas Bounty Hunting laws on taking an underage child on a arrest?

What is Texas Bounty Hunting laws on taking an underage child on a arrest?


I have been told by my son that his father has taken him on a Bounty Hunt and used him as a look out in the junpers backyard.....luckly he didn't get hurt - HOWEVER - it wasn't smooth sailing either!! I feel it was child endangerment to the MAX!! The child was told by his father to wade through tall grass and be a look out in the back yard of this person addy...This person actually did make a run for it out the back door.......leaving my son to yell to his father what was going on.....sense my child was involved with being alone in a place where things could have gone terriably wrong!! ( Mercy of God it didn't ) How do I report this or take action ?? what are the Texas Laws on Bounty Hunting and bringing an underage person for a look out?? PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS MATTER...


THANK YOU !What is Texas Bounty Hunting laws on taking an underage child on a arrest?
go to your local police station and file charges on your husband i know that it is illegal to place a child in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment