Friday, January 22, 2010

If you were hunting in the woods with a big gun and saw Bigfoot?

would you shoot him?If you were hunting in the woods with a big gun and saw Bigfoot?
hell ya mount him in my living roomIf you were hunting in the woods with a big gun and saw Bigfoot?
No, because you never shoot something unless you know what it is. Even if it were only an ape and not a hominid closely related to humans, it would still be pretty despicable to deprive it of life.
Well if I didn't cr@p my pants first then I would probably just stand there dumbfounded. Hoping he didn't charge towards me so that way I wouldn't have to shoot him. But I wouldn't hesitate in doing it.
No because it is worth more alive than dead..
No, it is probably a father or a mother.
No, because it would be a human dressed up in a Bigfoot costume and I wouldn't want to stand charges of murder.
Depends on what he says to me.
no, not with a gun, but with a camera.
Yes, I'd put one right between his eyes and sell the body to a very rich organization for studying.
No. I'd just let him be.
No, it's probably a man in a gorilla suit.
are you kdding me bigfoot lives under the whitehouse with the ';man'; he works for haliburten just go to the political section you'll see
Not unless I was threatened. Odds being that the 'bigfoot' in question is some dude dressed up in bigfoot costume....
he is a non game animal ,it would be agents the law but you would be famous for proving that he does exist .i would not shoot unless i had tags for him
I probly would, but i wouldnt want to kill him, so they can study him while alive. There sint really a good shot that would make him not dangerous and still be alive, so i guess id try to shoot him in the lungs, because they might want to study the head, and a bullet to the brain would eliminate that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment