Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Y dont most girls like to hear about hunting?

ive heard alot of girls say that they hate the idea of huntin and its mean and all that...i mean y???Y dont most girls like to hear about hunting?
i have no idea lol. hunting's like my favorite sport, and its kinda hard becuase none of my girl friends like to hunt, so i can only go with guys.





they are all sort of disgusted by the idea of killing a poor ickle deerie. lol. i ******* love showing them pics of me gutting one o my deer and they freak out lol.





there are too many ignorant animal-rights activists in this world that don't understand that hunting helps prevent over population.Y dont most girls like to hear about hunting?
Many don't because of socially defined gender roles that we all conform to. I am a girl and I love to hunt. I don't think hunting is mean at all (I'm going to use deer as an example here). People are part of the food chain just like all other animals. If we remove any part of the food chain, the whole thing gets thrown out of balance. By removing hunters there would be a huge surge in the deer population which would eat too much of the available food. This would kill many trees and plants. Also, there is only so much food available. Because the amount of food available is not enough to sustain the entire population many deer would starve to death and die a slow painful death as compared to a fairly quick shot from my 30-06. Also, we would see a huge increase in the number of deer/car collisions. This example just uses deer, but there are many more examples out there. I've never understood the opposition to hunting myself. I guess some ladies just like to conform to what society tells them they must be like.
Because we tend to like animals (or anything cute for that matter) way more than guys.


We dont like to think of our guys as cold blooded killers of innocent things, but rather as people we can go home to at night who wouldnt hurt a fly.





I think of people who hunt the same way as i think of teenagers smoking ... ';why could they possibly think it makes them look more masculine and cool?';





If my guy did catch and release, I would be more proud of him than I would be if he killed an animal and it actually makes him appear more masculine.


Its the same way as when a male wears a pink shirt...if that makes any sense.
for the same reason guys don't want to talk about what shade blush you're gonna wear today. its in some peoples interests not because they are male/female but because they are interested. plus .. hunting isn't bad .. as long as you are killing to eat and not killing to kill.
well...personally i dont mind it, but i do have a cousin %26amp; grandfather who hunt alot, but most girls just dont like hearing about the blood and the killing...
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081216173650AArZxyq
because it's gross.
its sick and cruel!
  • lipgloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment