Sunday, January 24, 2010

I got a drunk driving about 5 years ago will Canada let me in to go whitetail hunting?

You have to show rehabilitation; this typically means no DWI/DUI charges (note that it is ';charges';, not simply ';convictions';!) for at least 10 years. The time scale starts rolling after you've completed whatever sentence was received for the incident.





If you've had more than two (total) charges ... and no, they don't get expunged from your record ... you are deemed ';incorrigible'; and are therefore permanently banned.I got a drunk driving about 5 years ago will Canada let me in to go whitetail hunting?
Sure hope not. Last thing we need is another drunk with a gun.I got a drunk driving about 5 years ago will Canada let me in to go whitetail hunting?
You will be inadmissible for entry to Canada for any DUI offence in any country unless you are deemed to have been rehabilitated. DUI is a very big deal in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment