Friday, January 22, 2010

Dog shoots man on hunting trip in USA. are the animals finally getting their own back?

there is justice after all!Dog shoots man on hunting trip in USA. are the animals finally getting their own back?
No, some americans are just getting even more stupid!Dog shoots man on hunting trip in USA. are the animals finally getting their own back?
I thought they had got the headline the wrong way round - had to read it twice ..lol
only a matter of time before Bears are truly give their rights under the Constitution to Bear Arms.





Bears rights to Bear arms have for to long been not enforced.
Many years ago, I was a young man, my Border collie jumped against the .22 I had set against a leaning branch, she jumped at the branch and as I grabbed for the gun, it went off, hitting me in the wrist.
I Thought They Got It Wrong Too =]


I Guess The Animals Are Getting There Own Back =]


Soon They'll Rule The World x
Very interesting article. A dog can hold a gun.
yes
I've heard it was in self defence.
Yeah, my pet ferret just bit me!
Dogs must be getting smart cause I have been hearing more and more about dogs turning bad everyday.
thats such a crazy story.
If they are the human population would drastically be reduced considering all the inhuman atrocities we have done to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment