Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Would sending a video of me and my buddies hunting rhinos for ivory be a great thing to send Greenpeace today?

Maybe with a card that says Happy Earth Day.Would sending a video of me and my buddies hunting rhinos for ivory be a great thing to send Greenpeace today?
I like it! I'm having a barbecue. We're building the fire from Brazilian hardwoods straight from the rain forest and old tires. We'll be dining on roast Spotted Owl in a Snail Darter sauce. I've never had it, but I'm told it tastes much like Whooping Crane.





After we eat, we'll be watching that hilarious new comedy ';An Inconvenient Truth'; with the sound turned down so we can rip on it 脿 la Mystery Science Theater.Would sending a video of me and my buddies hunting rhinos for ivory be a great thing to send Greenpeace today?
Since rhinos don't have ivory, I don't think Green Peace will be impressed.
If you really want to send them into a tizzy then go ahead. It would probably end up used in a fundraising video and bring in millions of dollars for their cause.
Nope, that is illegal.
Sure, be sure to give them your name and address as well. I'm sure they would appreciate the evidence.
Ha Ha, Yeh I'm sure they would absolutely love that one! Why don't you wear a Panda Bear Fur coat while you're hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment