Sunday, January 24, 2010

Im 16 years old, where and how could i get my hunting liscence.?

in ottawa ontarion...... ive been hunting for about 3 months with my neigbour now and i would like to know... where and how could i get my hunting liscence in ottawa ontarioIm 16 years old, where and how could i get my hunting liscence.?
you must find a place that holds hunting safety classes. you must sign up, take the class (mine was about a week) and then you take a test, and get to shoots some stuff. it was pretty boring but we watched some funny videosIm 16 years old, where and how could i get my hunting liscence.?
I don't know about that far north, but I've never hunted in my life, and I have a hunting license... We were required to get one in school last year!!! Do a little research about hunting laws etc and take the test.. Then you'll be required to shoot a gun at a piece of paper... Fairly simple... Hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment