Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Do You Think Of 'Good Will Hunting'?

?What Do You Think Of 'Good Will Hunting'?
Decent movie that got a bit overhyped.





Although, it seemed to almost kill the career of one of my favorite directors. Gus Van Sant decided to follow up Good Will Hunting by making Finding Forrester and then doing the shot for shot remake of Psycho....... oof.





But then he made Gerry - and all was forgiven on my end.What Do You Think Of 'Good Will Hunting'?
Great movie. I found it very moving and LOVED the performances delivered by Matt Damon and Robin Williams.





It's a classic good movie: talented actors playing interesting characters saying intelligent dialogue in poignant situations.





Gus Van Sant is quite a versatile director, isn't he?
One of my favorite Matt Damon movies. The chemistry between him and Robin Williams was great. I love the scene when the two of them they start talking about Carlton Fisk's walk-off home run and how Robin's character missed it, to talk to his future wife.
Great movie, not going to be knocking Taxi Driver off of its' pedestal anytime soon but definitely worth watching. Downfall, would be that I find the ending unfulfilling, you know great he's going to get the girl, but what is he going to do with his mind.
Brilliant movie. Amazing actors, and writers. One of my all time favorite films. I love that movie. Very powerful and just amazing. I can't describe it. It's just epic in every sense of the word.
I love this movie. Great performances by Damon and Williams, and, aside from the Kevin Smith movies, Ben Afflecks best. Plus, like others I'm sure, it was my introduction to Elliot Smith.
good movie.





but my favorite thing about it is that it turned me on to elliott smith.


good choice in music for that film.
It's brilliant, one of my all-time favorites...
Great Movie. I loved the writing. I thought the dialog was fantastic. I watched it again last night
It's a good movie

No comments:

Post a Comment